OK, today I made 3 pairs of timber boards to use as book covers at some stage. I've no idea what the wood is, I picked up a big plank about 8mm thick from local reclamation yard. It's a very dark wood, with light stripes, and it chips a bit like fibreglass. My hands were cut to shreds before I'd tamed it!
Anyway, once finished, I swept all the sawdust and chips up, and made some more pulp as Paper No 0001, and added a large lot of the sawdust. This is the finished sheet.
Paper No. 00038x6 in (20x15 cm) Sawdust Inclusions.
And here is the finished stack of some of the dozen or so sheets I made.