Thursday 16 April 2009

Little & Large Bank-Note-Books

Heres a few more Bank-Note-Books that I've made for possible swaps (see here if you'd like to swap something book related you've made for one + a few of my handmade papers).

The larger one is a 1923 100,000 Mark German note, pamphlet bound with copper wire, using my Bank Note Paper for end papers, and some very nice cream laid paper for the pages. It is 3.5 x 4.5 inches (9.5 x 11.5 cms). The smaller ones are just over 1.5 x 1.5 inches (4.5 x 4.5 cms)

2 comments:

lori vliegen said...

these little bank-note-books are so clever! thanks for the nice plywood tutorial...i'm going to put that on my list to try (i just wish my list wasn't so long!!)! :)

Simon said...

Thanks for your kind comments Lori. Do you (or anyone else) fancy a swap? See http://papercurious.blogspot.com/2009/02/bank-note-book.html. Drop me an email at the address at the top of that page. Regards Simon